Fluval 305

julioarca

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I got my new Fluval 305, whats the best layout for the supplied filter medium please.

I have the following media.....3 sachets of fluval carbon and 3 sachets of biomax

Thanks
 
I recently got a fluval 305, and thats what i got, plus the sponge. I havn't put the carbon in though. Thats only needed when removing medication, ect from the water. So i replaced them with some spare sponge i had.

The bottom tray i have sponge, middle tray one sponge and one biomax, top tray both biomax.
 
I recently got a fluval 305, and thats what i got, plus the sponge. I havn't put the carbon in though. Thats only needed when removing medication, ect from the water. So i replaced them with some spare sponge i had.

The bottom tray i have sponge, middle tray one sponge and one biomax, top tray both biomax.

Thats just what I wanted to hear. I currently have a Juwel filter and will remove the sponge from that and put it in the lower tray and 1/2 centre tray. I have a fully planted tank so dont really want the carbon in....
 
I got my new Fluval 305, whats the best layout for the supplied filter medium please.

I have the following media.....3 sachets of fluval carbon and 3 sachets of biomax

Thanks
In my 405 I took out the carbon (4 sections). Replaced the top 2 with biomax and the bottom two with Seachem Purigen - works well for me.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top