Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Fluval 305 external canister filter
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Upgrading to marine
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £80 including courier delivery
Postage & Packaging: included in price
Photograph:

I am selling my used Fluval 305 external canister filter, with added upgrades.

It is suitable for aquariums up to 300 litres.

It has been a truly fantastic filter for me, being quiet enough to have just a few feet from my bed, and has plenty of space for media inside.

It has been upgraded to have clear green eheim tubing rather than the standard ribbed Fluval tubing. As there are no ribs there is nothing for gunk to get caught on and block your tubes, and as they are slightly see through you can see that there are no blockages. The tubing is also thicker than the standard tubing, meaning that it is more robust and won't break easily.

As well as the tubing, I have also removed the previous outflow spout and replaced it with a T-piece, meaning that water comes out of the filter in two directions, helping to create a better flow around your tank and eliminate dead spots.

The rubber seal was replaced in October 2012 with a genuine Fluval part and should have plenty of life in it yet.

It is currently running in my tank full of fish. If you need any more details or would like some photos, get in touch and I will do my best to help.

I will include a full complement of media (ceramic rings), so there is nothing else you need to buy; EVERYTHING you need is included in this sale. When you buy these filters new, you are given a pathetic amount of media and you will definitely need to buy more. You are getting a fully working filter here, FULL of media, for less than the price of a new one. What more could you ask for?

This filter does weigh a bit, hence why postage is a little high, but you can rest assured I will be sending it by courier and you can select your delivery day to be convenient to you. You will also receive a tracking number to track it on its way to you.

Thanks for looking.

Payment by Paypal gift, or buyer covers fees - whichever is preferable to you.

Has been advertised for sale elsewhere.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back