Flowers Of Nyc

lljdma06

Retired moderator :)
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
11,767
Reaction score
17
Points
0
Location
Miami, FL
Thought I'd post some pictures of the flowers that are in bloom in the city. Various locations... Two cameras are being used.

iPhone 4, 5 megapixel HD camera

631b9406.jpg


3245f624.jpg


fa4b4fec.jpg


558479b8.jpg


4a0b9feb.jpg


4d709caa.jpg


Sony Cyber shot, 10megapixel, 10x optical Zoom, HD camera, about $250 when I got it, much cheaper now. It's a great camera for zooming and macro.

e8f22878.jpg


d86f944e.jpg


d970971a.jpg


9103a0b2.jpg


79648925.jpg


65ae4888.jpg


adeb057f.jpg


There's a bigger album on Facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100570743931400.3011483.1947232&l=d1ac7b05c5

If you prefer photobucket...

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/lljdma06/Flowers%20of%20NYC/

LOL, this isn't the full album. I've got over 110 photos! Deliberately omitted flowers in scenery. I'm such a photo junky... I love taking pictures.

Liz
 
wow!! if you werent told youd never think those were taken with a phone camera . excellent stuff
 
Beautiful, great pictures :good: :wub:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top