Flagfish

ClownLurch

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Lovely fish EK.
The males always look more spectacular. They’ve got them in my lfs and they’re very tempting as they suit my liquid rock as do Paradisefish.
How would a male Flagfish get on with a male Paradisefish? How would either get on with Medaka?
How would either get on with Zebra Danio?
How would either get on with Cherry Barbs?
I had a Paradisefish 30+yrs ago and he was great with WCMMS back then as they’re from the same waters apparently.

I think I know the answer to the first question!

OP
emeraldking

emeraldking

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Lovely fish EK.
The males always look more spectacular. They’ve got them in my lfs and they’re very tempting as they suit my liquid rock as do Paradisefish.
How would a male Flagfish get on with a male Paradisefish? How would either get on with Medaka?
How would either get on with Zebra Danio?
How would either get on with Cherry Barbs?
I had a Paradisefish 30+yrs ago and he was great with WCMMS back then as they’re from the same waters apparently.

I think I know the answer to the first question!
Hope the combination works...

ClownLurch

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of such a combination working?
Theyd be in with a crowd scene of WCMMs, Zebra/Leopard Danios and Cherry Barbs in a 240L/60G+ tank. Theyd all love my liquid rock.
I’m worried in case it’d be a bit “active” for a couple of known short tempered fish. I’d basically like a few individual/identifiable fish other than Platies/Guppy’/Mollies.

Most reactions