Fish That Stay Near Surface

panboy

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
444
Reaction score
0
Points
0
i've been looking for fish like this. I would love hatchet fish, but i have a coralife light with the leg mounts, so large parts of the surface is open which i heard the hatchetfish would jump out.

any other small fish like this?
 
I knwo this isn't what you want, at all. Butttttttttttt.. Mid to top of the tank, my small group of zebra danios is always active. they just don't stop.

cheap as hell too, and pretty cute :)
 
haha CBTF, thats actually a good suggestion. i'll look into those.

for everyone else, I don't mean specifically surface fish though, just anything in the upper level. thanks!
 
dwarf gouramis or african butterfly fish
or if you realy want hatchetfish just put a net over the top of your tank
 
I have some three lined pencilfish which spend 90% of their time around the top, and they never venture near the bottom. Lovely little fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top