🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fry_lover

Fred and the Fredettes
Reaction score
FISH TANK and CABINET

TANK and STAND £60
TANK only £50

48" Long, 24" High, 18" Deep

Made by ND Aquatics about a year ago, i can only see one very thin scratch, about 1" on the middle / right side of front glass. If there is anymore scratches i can't see them, but no gaurentee's, might be a couple of very small scratches if you really look hard.

One of the glass dividers at the top cracked a few months ago and i used aquarium silicon to repair it, so you can see where the glue is holding the glass together, but it seems to be working fine. This makes no difference to actual tank glass. It really makes no difference other than you can see the sealant!!!

Viewing welcome.

Comes with a Rio 300 black stand MISSING SOME SHELF UNITS

No lid. It's glass sliding panels (one is cracked as referred to above) at top of tank with small purpose built open area's at the back of each corner for external filter's etc...

fishtank2.jpg

fishtank1.jpg

fishtank3.jpg

200w Heater (made by Elite) has been running for over a year without issue £5

300w Heater (Not sure of make) I tested it for 24 hrs recently and it seemed fine £5 No picture

Starter Unit, can be shown working £5

starterunit.jpg

200wheater.jpg

Fluval 4+ Internals

One of them has a cracked switch with regards the outflow power, you will see from the pictures, it doesnt actually make any difference and you can still use it adjust the outflow.

£12 each or both for £20 no media.

Fluval3.jpg

Fluval2.jpg

Fluval1.jpg

If I wasn't broke I'd have the 4's off you. If you don't have any joy getting rid of them (which I doubt) give me a shout.

If I wasn't broke I'd have the 4's off you. If you don't have any joy getting rid of them (which I doubt) give me a shout.

No problem, well they've been advertised for over a week now, i've reduced the price slightly but still no joy, i'd rather hang on to them than take less than £20 altogether for the two of them, or £12 each. They have served me well in the past. Unfortunately i'm not in a financial position to continue hoarding spares LOL

Can understand that. I'd be willing to give you £20 for the two if no-one else does; but it will be awhile before I can get the cash together so I don't want to mess you about. I'll give this post a bump when I've got the cash if they haven't sold, or send you a PM.

Can understand that. I'd be willing to give you £20 for the two if no-one else does; but it will be awhile before I can get the cash together so I don't want to mess you about. I'll give this post a bump when I've got the cash if they haven't sold, or send you a PM.

I'll PM you

Would you definate not consider posting anything, even the 50 watt heater??

I'll snap it up from you but London is a little far!!

Would you definate not consider posting anything, even the 50 watt heater??

I'll snap it up from you but London is a little far!!

It's not just the posting, i don't have pay-pal. I know it means it's harder to sell that i don't post. I also don't trust myself, i'd take forever getting round to posting the stuff LOL, sorry pal.

Ok still for sale (Collection only, Wood Green, North London)

--> Tank and Stand, reduced to £80 (see description at top of thread)

--> 200w Heater, reduced to £5

--> Fluval 4+ filters, £10 each or both for £18 (see descriptions above)

--> I also have a 300w heater, £5

Fry

Thanks for the bogwood, can't wait to start arranging it in the tanks but one is cycling and the other, the one in the back of the car when I collected the wood, is going to wait until we get back from holiday.

If your'e ever looking for a new job, maybe air traffic controller, the way you guided me into your place!! Would have been far easier if Toyota's sat nav had either your road or the nearby one in it!

Good luck with the rest of the sales.

StatMan

Fry

Thanks for the bogwood, can't wait to start arranging it in the tanks but one is cycling and the other, the one in the back of the car when I collected the wood, is going to wait until we get back from holiday.

If your'e ever looking for a new job, maybe air traffic controller, the way you guided me into your place!! Would have been far easier if Toyota's sat nav had either your road or the nearby one in it!

Good luck with the rest of the sales.

StatMan

haha, good luck with the new tanks and get that Sat Nav working!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back