Fish Ideas

Sliceofbeef

New Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello People,

I have a 13L/3Gallon tank and want to keep a single fish in it. What tropical fish can I keep in it? It needs to be mildly large (Obviously needs to fit in the tank) and would be nice if its colourful and nice looking.

Ideas Appreciated

Regards

George
 


AKA Siamese fighter, the males need to be kept alone as if 2 are together then they will start fighting till there is just the one left.

Go to the betta section on the forum and in the pinned toppics there is "The best of aquabid" click on this and it will load up many pics of bettas.
 
You could get away with one dwarf pufferfish. Honestly, they need to be kept by themselves anyways. I'm not a fan of these fish, a bit to sensitive and hard to acclimate. But, one would work. Honestly, I'd find a betta you can't live without though, but....you asked for other options. LOL
 


AKA Siamese fighter, the males need to be kept alone as if 2 are together then they will start fighting till there is just the one left.

Go to the betta section on the forum and in the pinned toppics there is "The best of aquabid" click on this and it will load up many pics of bettas.

Um... Thanks for that but I did already know. The member who started this topic said that they wanted to keep a single fish in a 13l tank so I thought a betta would be a good fish to keep in this size tank.
 
You could get away with one dwarf pufferfish. Honestly, they need to be kept by themselves anyways. I'm not a fan of these fish, a bit to sensitive and hard to acclimate. But, one would work. Honestly, I'd find a betta you can't live without though, but....you asked for other options. LOL


So is a dwarf puffer like normal puffers, as in it still puffs out if threatened and have expressionistic faces?

Thanks for everyones replys by the way, much appreciated!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top