Fish For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

my911gt2

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi ,

i am having a bit of a clear out as i want to get into something a bit different ,

i am selling off some of my fish stock so make room

all my fish are good size none are fry ,

Sail Fin Mollys - £8 pair , fully grown and breeding all the time

Lots of Angles from £8 each , males and females all different types please email for details and pics

Discus - from £13.50 each - please email for details and pics

ROKTIEL SEVERUMS - males and females £50 pair , please email for pics

L018 gold nugget pleco - £25

neon phonix males and females - £20 for all 6

pair of pictus catfish £ 20 ,

Serpae Tetra £2 each

Black Skirt Tetra £2 each

Neon (Praecox) Rainbow Fish £2 each

Clawed Shrimps / chery shrimps / glass shrimps all in stock , please ask ,

Swordtails males and females breading well £3 each or pair for £5

Ghost Knife fish 6-8" £13 each

Clown Knife Fish 6-10" £13 each

Polhadot Catfish 5cm £15 each £25 of a pair

Assorted Corydoras from £3 each

Blue Rams £ 13 a pair - 1x male 1x female

Gold Rams £ 13 a Pair - 1x Male 1x Female

Torpedo Barbs £ for

i also have alot of plants inc bogwood with Anubis

i also have many other bits of bog wood,

3ft jewel fish tank + stand ( in beach ) (£300 ) , eheim pro filter (£135) , JBL co2 kit (£99.99) , JBL fertilizer (£23.99) , two bags of Gravel
(£20) twin T5 light bar (£100 ) also comes with net and heater , the prices given are a ruff idea of how much this set up has cost me to get up and running , want £200 for the lot, all up and running can be seen running ,

also have TWO 4ft tanks on nice metal stand for sale £50 both fully water tight ,

Tropquarium 68L + Stand with Fluvil 4 plus filter , 200W heater . air pump , light hud with built in timer (never need to turn lights on or off does it for you ) also comes with Biolife Filter but that needs new pump tho not used due to 4 plus filter in place (£15 from fish shop) looking for £135 for the tank and filters e,c,t

Large fish pond pump , £30 under but still works fine , had it running my system in my shed ,

brand new 900w generator used once to test , had as back up in case of power cut , cost me over £150 just over a year ago , £60

all bits are collection from west sussex , i can deliver tanks if needed as have a van for fuel costs ,

please ask for any more info or pics on any item ,

thanks

Martyn

[email protected]

where abouts in west sussex mate? and whats the price on the torpedo barbs please?

you got some decent stuff here mate, wish i had the room for a bigger tank than ma lil one lol ino everything aobut fish just aint gt room to have big ones lol any chnace of havin some pics off your bogwood at all

cheers

tom

can i have email address please for pics , on any items

i dont know how to upload pics ,

i also have alot of plants inc bogwood with Anubis

Can i get some photos of, well the lot please bud?
And a price list - only if you would be willing to post though.

Thanks

Hi
Have emailed you a request for some pics.
Thanks
Martin

have pm'd u for price incl postage and request for phtos

hi sorry i must have missed you email i will sort out what rams i have left later tonight i have someone coming at 7:30 to collect some , but will let you know details asap , sorry once again for the delay

hi , email for pics have all been sent , if i missed anyone please ask and will sort asap

all rams now gone
all shrimps now gone ,

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back