Fish Eating Fake Plants

piranha_tim

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Points
0
So ... I caught my Piranha eating fake plants.

This can't be good for the fish.

Anything I can do?

Would feeding him now be a good idea? Or should I hope he throws it up or something?
 
Anyways ... I feed him some shrimp and zucchini (just incase he is trying to source veg for digestive issues)
 
Does it concern anyone if the fish are eating the fake plants? Sorry to bug I can't find even an article about it online.
 
Chances are that he's just bored since piranhas are active schoolers and just nibbling / playing with stuff he finds of interest.
 
Well I am making a wild assumption but it the morning after now and he seems 100% in good health with no distress ... I would imagine a fish would have had digestive issues with more then12hrs if anything was going to happen.

I just think he is having a growth spirt.

The prevous owner had the Piranha in a 30G I have put him in a 75G ... could be hungry as he has starting to pick up in size. (100% a wild guess)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top