My gold gourami just died and I am trying to figure out why. Can you guys help me out? 
He was upside-down not really moving but I could see him looking at me and trying to breathe. He would open his mouth wide and leave it open for a while then close it. Then twitch a little. Twice I seen a bigger sized, 'air' bubble come out from him and rise to the surface. I thought I might have accidently blasted him with co2 when I turned my regulator up. Could that have killed him?
The lights were off and when I turned them on he was on the bottom so I dont know how long he was like that. Looked at his gills and they were pink, nothing in his mouth, and body normal in color. I feel bad because I feel like I killed him :\
I am waiting for my camera to charge to show video if you want.
He was upside-down not really moving but I could see him looking at me and trying to breathe. He would open his mouth wide and leave it open for a while then close it. Then twitch a little. Twice I seen a bigger sized, 'air' bubble come out from him and rise to the surface. I thought I might have accidently blasted him with co2 when I turned my regulator up. Could that have killed him?
I am waiting for my camera to charge to show video if you want.
/tinypic.com/m/4ha3vq/1






