Filter Pipe Help?

Lord Fishheart

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ferryhill,County Durham
I have a Juwel Trigon 350 and have just purchased a Fluval 405 filter to go in it because the Juwel internal looked shoddy.

Anyway, how on earth can I stick the filter pipes to the 3d structured background so they are not floating about everywhere, any advice is appreciated.

I have tried sticking them via a suction cup at the top of the tank but they are still floating around.

Any ideas?
 
I had exactly the same problem. Attach the suction cups at the top of the tank on the outside of the glass. Then make it more secure by making a u-bend in the pipe using the corner pieces supplied with the hose, so it effectively hooks over the tank with the suction cups for extra security. :good:
 
I have a Juwel Trigon 350 and have just purchased a Fluval 405 filter to go in it because the Juwel internal looked shoddy.

Anyway, how on earth can I stick the filter pipes to the 3d structured background so they are not floating about everywhere, any advice is appreciated.

I have tried sticking them via a suction cup at the top of the tank but they are still floating around.

Any ideas?

What corner pieces do you mean?
 
Never really worried about it to be honest. Never had any problems.

Make sure it is straight up the outside of the tank, and straight down the inside should follow. :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top