Hi, wondered if anyone could give me any suggestions. I am going on holiday in about 5 five weeks and haven't got anyone to feed my little ADF. He normally has frozen blood worms but not sure if he would eat regular fish flakes and then maybe i could buy a holiday block or something. Any ideas welcome. Thanks 


Think i will try the sinking pellets that sounds like a good idea and the automatic feeder. I have 5 weeks before i go so have plenty of time to try it out. Thanks again 
I fed my frog some of the pellets with the baster (he usually has the bloodworms fed with this) and he ate some of them. So will continue over the next few weeks to get him used to them. But the only problem is i'm not sure if he will eat them if not fed with baster as he is so used to it. Will put some in the automatic feeder though and see what happens 






