Favour

shibby

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
weston, UK
can anyone write down a really simple cycling guide for me, or notes that i can make into handouts and distribute in my lfs, i want simple info on fishless and fish in cycling, i feel it right to give people at least an option and let them make a moral decision.
 
there are loads of threads on cycling, could you not just read some and do it yourself?
 
I'm working on this actually - I'll put up a copy of it once I'm done. It's going on a website I'm making that's largely aimed at beginners to fishkeeping, but I was hoping to be able to distribute it as a flyer myself. I'd really like to be able to get it into boxes with new aquariums, because so many of the guides with new aquariums make only a cursory mention of the necessity of biological filtration and don't tell you how to go about it.

Later today or some time tomorrow with luck.
 
there are loads of threads on cycling, could you not just read some and do it yourself?

no effort :P + when i write things i ramble on for far too long.


I'm working on this actually - I'll put up a copy of it once I'm done. It's going on a website I'm making that's largely aimed at beginners to fishkeeping, but I was hoping to be able to distribute it as a flyer myself. I'd really like to be able to get it into boxes with new aquariums, because so many of the guides with new aquariums make only a cursory mention of the necessity of biological filtration and don't tell you how to go about it.

Later today or some time tomorrow with luck.

excellent i would love to see that :good:
 
Just use RDD's and MW's guides, Im sure they would have no objections (ask in case 1st though)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top