The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Judgejudy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just a little thing. Post the name of your favorite fish. For example:

NAME: gold barb

WHY YOU LIKE IT: because its active, colourfull, but also relaxing.

PHOTO:
http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj533/tropicalfishforums123/?action=view¤t=a92353fe.jpg&evt=user_media_share

NAME: my Bristlenose Pleco Sucko

Why I like him: Hes relaxing, is very different, he was my first fish along with some tetras but he was the only one to survive the oxygen crisis and the maximum ammonia crisis without being hurt at all. He is the toughest fish i know and when i pick his favorite decoration out of the water to scrub off he hangs on until he hits the waters surface. He can change his skin pattern too from polka dotted to striped to nothing.

PHOTO: I don't know how to upload one. can someone tell me how.

NAME: my Bristlenose Pleco Sucko

Why I like him: Hes relaxing, is very different, he was my first fish along with some tetras but he was the only one to survive the oxygen crisis and the maximum ammonia crisis without being hurt at all. He is the toughest fish i know and when i pick his favorite decoration out of the water to scrub off he hangs on until he hits the waters surface. He can change his skin pattern too from polka dotted to striped to nothing.

PHOTO: I don't know how to upload one. can someone tell me how.

usually it gives an option to "attach files" but for me that never works as it says my files too big, what a lot of people do on here is open a free photobucket account and just link people to the photo :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back