Facebook Group

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

what is it?
I don't like things you can't see before joining.
smacks of secret police and all that

what is it?
I don't like things you can't see before joining.
smacks of secret police and all that

Ah - if you not a member on facebook already - then I don't want to be responsible for getting you involved :)

Its a friends network site - like friends reunited but better as its a lot more advanced and free.
I only signed up as I kept getting invites from old friends and work colleagues...
It turns out that there are actually a lot more people on there that I know than I thought :)

good luck with it pal, but Face Book gets on my t*ts i always get emails from people i know inviting me to join it then when i click the link i got to "log in" i just want to look about first, so its for this reason i blank Face Book and i think its bl**dy cheeky of them to email me with a link and i cant just click it without going through all the cr*p of logging in or registering.

good luck with it pal, but Face Book gets on my t*ts i always get emails from people i know inviting me to join it then when i click the link i got to "log in" i just want to look about first, so its for this reason i blank Face Book and i think its bl**dy cheeky of them to email me with a link and i cant just click it without going through all the cr*p of logging in or registering.

Fair enough... As I said above "if your not a member on facebook already - then I don't want to be responsible for getting you involved" ;)

I am Lauren M on there now. I don't usually use my first name for forums and th elike, facebook, I do though, that's why my username here is L.Michelle lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast
  • Essjay

Members online

Back