Extremely tiny "Java fern"

Jacob the tank keeper

Fish Fanatic
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
120
Reaction score
110
Points
43
Location
Philippines
So I just bought this online labeled as "Java fern," but it's tiny and I'm not sure if it's even aquatic. Can anyone ID this? I know the seller is legit cus I have bought terrestrial moss from them before for my terrarium.
 

Attachments

  • IMG20230629115017.webp
    IMG20230629115017.webp
    115.5 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG20230629115000.webp
    IMG20230629115000.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG20230629115033.webp
    IMG20230629115033.webp
    82 KB · Views: 97
So I just bought this online labeled as "Java fern," but it's tiny and I'm not sure if it's even aquatic. Can anyone ID this? I know the seller is legit cus I have bought terrestrial moss from them before for my terrarium.
it's land grown java fern (or some type of aquarium fern)
def legit, just needs a LOT of conditioning before it can be submersed
Java_Fern_%28Microsorum_pteropus%29_growing_in_the_wild..jpg
(from wiki)
It can be used as pond decoration
 

Most reactions

Back
Top