Ex Marine dipping his toes into Zebra Plecos!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Kevzebraplec

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is something a bit different for me and Iā€™m hoping all my experience of keeping a large successful marine aquarium will help me to be successful in keeping and rearing my healthy 4 juvenile zebra plecos I have at the moment soon to be followed up by another 3 that are due to come to me in the next week and I am also looking for another 3 to bring my total up to 10 then thatā€™s my lot. I did have the 4 (only 1ā€) in a 57L fluval flex but today I have just set up my new fluval Roma 90L with an Eheim Professional 4+ 250T and Eheim 200 air pump. The flow rate is 900 litres an hour and the temp is set at 28 degrees. At the moment they are really happy even in the small fluval flex but it seems quite big for them considering their size. I donā€™t see them in the day but as soon as I put in the ebo aquaristik softpro mussel they are all over it. They look happy and healthy and Iā€™m sure theyā€™re gonna love their new tank and their new clay caves. Any help or pointers would be truly grateful as the care of these amazing fish is my first priority and concern but I think we are off to a good start, I hope ;) many thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back