Everything Died

Gill

Store Manager Coalville Aquatics
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
6,117
Reaction score
2
Points
36
Location
Derby
I woke up this Morning to a horrible smell coming from the Living Room.
Went Downstairs to investigate and the tank water looked like milk, it was that cloudy.
Looks like the tower I plug everything into failed sometime yesterday.
Since i was out most of yesterday i did not notice, and neither did anyone else.

All I can see moving around is the Apple/Spixi/Horned BBee/Ramshorns Snails.

So Gutted as had only just started to gain some ground with the Finrot Outbreak.

I am Going to strip the tank down this week and think about what to do.
 
So sorry to read about your loss.... I can somewhat feel your pain, I had a power outage one day which spawned a disease and wiped out 3/4 of my tanks....
 
R.I.P.
Don't think you need to strip the tank down, just some water changes.
 
R.I.P.
Don't think you need to strip the tank down, just some water changes.


I thinks I'll Just give it a good clean. Take out the Plants and change the gravel to Sand from Argos.
I noticed loads of white worms on the glass aswell. might try and keep them as they would be food for future fish.
 
what a shame Gill, sorry to hear that
 

Most reactions

Back
Top