SRC
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won'
the circus is in town (Barnum & Bailey)..and they offload the animals at our facility and then walk them down to the civic center (about 5 miles or so).
An elephant surely can't fit through those holes...right? They must have a special way out...right?
Who, me?
Don't mind me...just squeezing through..pardon me...
Ahhh...nice fresh...*sniff* whew! What is that smell....coal..desiel fuel?? *yuck*
Horse lovers unite....
Ever seen a Zonkey??? no?
Well, now you can't say that
...and yes
, it's exactly what you're thinking it is..it's the offspring of a donkey having been crossed with a zebra
.Elephant lovers...unite....
awww a baby
this one was sick...
... so she got to ride in her very own limo
everyone else had to turn around and look the other direction...I guess so they wouldn't get jealous?
mom, mom, mom...looks at me mom..mom?...mom??..MOM!
Hello...mom? (shhh the people are looking, don't make me switch you)......
Can I hold your tail mom? huh, huh, can I???
Sorry the pictures are so blurry...the wind was blowing something fierce and I was cold...so it was hard to keep my hands still lol.







