Emergency, Need Help Quick

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
2,794
Reaction score
3
Points
38
Location
GB
I just purchased a teratec ex600, it works fine and dandy , I pump the water in and it runs for a whole 5 seconds then starts leaking out of the sides, can anyone help?
 
I just purchased a teratec ex600, it works fine and dandy , I pump the water in and it runs for a whole 5 seconds then starts leaking out of the sides, can anyone help?

when you say leeking out of the sids is it the sides of the pipework or the canister ??
 
may be the O ring, take the top off and use vasoline to helo make a good seal, till you can buy a new one.
 
may be the O ring, take the top off and use vasoline to helo make a good seal, till you can buy a new one.

Out of the side of the canister, It was brand new. But after a bit of fiddling, taking everything off and redoing it, it is fixed. THanks for the responeses guys.

Looks like a good filter, but boy they are tight with instructions :P

Many Thanks
Ace Of Spades
 

Most reactions

Back
Top