Fishaholic
Reaction score
Equipment:Eheim pro thermo 3 2180 external filter 1 YR Old
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: tank shutdown
Delivery or Collection: <b>Collection ONLY</b>
Sales price: £180 ono
Postage & Packaging: collection only

I have his for sale as I am shutting down my oscar tank, it's the best xternal filter inhave ever owned! Over 1000lph turnover built in 500W heater with digital temp display. Quick release piping for ease of cleaning.
Holds 12+ litres of media which is included in the sale.

Have original box and manual too. Only 1 year old

These retail at £369 so this is a bargain

can get pics on phone and email if required is in excellent condition. Is still running on my tank as fish are awaiting collection from various people but will be available after all fish have gone. If buyer wishes it can be taken with tank water in to keep cycled whilst in transit.

Beware is very heavy with water and media inside but does have casters on bottom.

I could be tempted but it's just too far to collect.
Good luck with the sale though - this is a great price and wish I was closer.
Martin

its still runnning on my tank until stock is rehomed, got one oscar to home and then it will be free, MartinS has first choice though i forgot to mention on this thread

ask dave_oddballs, he was talking about getting an external with heater for his tank as he wants rays (but cant guarantee him wanting it though)

Tank will be shutdown from tomorrow evening if anyone nearr me wants a well cycled filter then tomorrow is the day for spending some £££

Most reactions

Back