Eelzor's Marine Fish Gallery

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

As per request of a member here are some pics of my tank. Unfortunatly I'm not as good with tank photos then with fish photos as my camera cannot capture moving objects when the flash is off (or maybe I just havent figured out how to yet :X ) but having no flash is the only way the tanks true colours are shown. So excuse the blurs of fish moving. :D It's a FOWLR, so the only main inhabitants are the fish. :)

The wall of live rock at the back of the tank

Tank_Back_Wall.JPG

The side of the tank from a different angle

Tank_Side.JPG

Full Main Tank

Full_Tank.JPG

Thanks for comments methodmza :D

Nice tanks shots, good to see where they all live! :D Two questions, how do you like your Hydor Flows? I was thinnking about adding one to my FOWLR, but wasnt sure. And, do you knwo about MASA/RTAW? :D

Thanks for the great pics - would love to go marine one day :)

Nice tanks shots, good to see where they all live! :D Two questions, how do you like your Hydor Flows? I was thinnking about adding one to my FOWLR, but wasnt sure. And, do you knwo about MASA/RTAW? :D

Have to admit they do the job well :good: - all it is, is a fixture that's fitted on to the powerhead. A few things I shall warn you about that I've learned buying these things. Firstly, flow rate isn't changable, only on your powerhead (which most powerheads have anyway). Another thing - Small/Medium/Large wavemaker sizes are ALL the same sizes! Only the large comes with a big skimmer sponge, the medium with a slightly smaller one, etc. The price difference is quite big too so don't get sucked into that. Depending on how fast you've set your powerhead to pump water, that wavemaker will spin faster/slower. The main reason I bought them was to successfully have water moving in all areas of the tank to avoid dead spots, and that it does very well. :)

MASA/RTAW, never knew about it before but now I do. :D

Edit: Forgot to also say thanks for other comments too. :D

Most reactions

trending

Back