Eek! Spider In My Tank!

LOL Shelagh! My husband is chief spider catcher in our house, phew. Except he refused to go poking round in the tank for this one!
 
I hate spiders!!! My wife and I have a deal. I deal with all the slugs and worms that my cat "catches" she cant catch anything else it seems and she does spiders. Oh, i get the slater things and earwigs as well. Not sure who has the best deal but im just glad i dont have to go near the wee 8 legged freaky things. WHY DOES ANYTHING NEED 8 LEGS AND HAVE TO LOOK SO FREAKY????

My wee girl catch snaps up any flies in the house as well. Useless with spiders though. Funniest thing ever was hearing a buzzing nose and seeing her sitting there all quiet, then splat she spat the fly out then picked it up and crunched it all up. Must have been buzzing in her mouth!! Wee grotbag!
 
LMAO

Hubby has a major spider phobia, i have to deal with them for him :rolleyes:
 
Pfffttttttttttt Spiders are nice to watch when they make webs on the tank and catch flies. both get fed to the ABF and Panchaxs'.
Spiders are ok,

I have this beauty living underneath the tank. Remember i dropped her and she lives under the tank.
i just empty a box of crickets into the crab tank and they crawl out and get eaten by her.,

MobileZooScorpion.jpg

​
 
:)

Reminds me of when I was having a bath the other night - lying in the bath, I could hear a fly buzzing around in the next room (where my tanks are). Somehow it got inside the hood, because it suddenly sounded more echoey, and a little frantic.

It was like...


Bzzzt...bzzzt bzzt bzzzzt...bzt bzzzt bzzzzzzzzzzzzt.....bzzzzz..bzzt bzt

*splash*
*silence*

:lol:

Not sure who got it, my bet is on the angel.

Too funny, sounds to be the insect equivalent of a horror movie.
 
some common house spiders can survice in water for a period. hence they never die when you put them down the plug hole..... but its not indefinate!!
 
My fish eat flies, spiders, daddy long legs all the time. I've fed a few nice sized spiders to my oscar, which didn't last long :shifty:

close the door and go on hols for a week,its bound to be gone when you get back.... im like this with moths, and i would sooner go to the moon than have to deal with it... men have there uses lol

I know its off topic, but has anyone seen those moths that are around 4-5 wide, and fury?, they are cute things. Just wondered what they are called, as i have them in my garden/house all the time.

Anyone know?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top