Dumbo dragon guppies

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Overhere some nice looking dumbo (also known as big ear and elephant ear) dragon guppies. They do cost a bit more than an average commercial fancy guppy. But they're worth to keep.

IMG_6555.JPG

IMG_6570.JPG

IMG_6571.JPG

IMG_6575.JPG

IMG_6576.JPG

IMG_6584.JPG

IMG_6590.JPG

IMG_6621.JPG

IMG_6659.JPG

The name dumbo, big ear and elephant ear refers to the large pectoral fins they have.
These male dumbo's that are swimming overhere do have beautiful large dorsals.

Very nice color and nice large tails, in the last photo that must be the female? I have not seen them in the LFS

Very nice color and nice large tails, in the last photo that must be the female? I have not seen them in the LFS
Well, dumbo guppies have become commercial guppies. There are several varieties of dumbo guppies. But yes, not all stores do sell them. In general they do cost a bit more than a regular commercial guppy. So, not everyone is willing to pay a higher price for a guppy.
Yes, the last picture shows a female.
I had some of these they were dumbo mosaic
They died off within 1 week
Well, they probably were not that strong, I assume... Sorry to hear...

Well, dumbo guppies have become commercial guppies. There are several varieties of dumbo guppies. But yes, not all stores do sell them. In general they do cost a bit more than a regular commercial guppy. So, not everyone is willing to pay a higher price for a guppy.
Yes, the last picture shows a female.

Well, they probably were not that strong, I assume... Sorry to hear...
what do you mean they're probably not that strong

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back