Dont You Think You Should Have Saved

xmurdererx

Fish Crazy
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
leeds
I was going through ma lfs and so a pangasius catfish at 18inch and so it kept swimming then falling back on the ground and turning upside down it was at a good price for £75 at that size and i told the guy to save it.he said to me im not bothered if they didnt want it then you could have saved it by putting it in your tropical fish pond with all the big fish and then i so it.it had died in front of ma face it just collapsed took 8 deep breath and last one was big then it swam up again fell back and had stopped breeding and he died
what a waist of a lovely fish

please advice if you have seen this happen at your lfs anytime
 
that is a real shame, unfortunatly these are the type of fish that get far too big for a home aquarium, i was going to buy a 6ft tank that came with one, after asking on here i soon changed my mind.

i`ll ask a mod to move this for you xx
 
Hi xmurdererx :)

Now that Tolak has your thread moved to the right forum, I've cleaned it up for you. I hope you get some more appropriate answers in here.

_____

It's always so sad to see a fish die no matter what the reason. It must have been especially difficult for you to watch that big fellow pass on.
 
If I ever see a tankbuster in an aquatic store on general sale then I never go back to it. Tankbusters shouldn't be sold except if they are on special order. Until the sale of such fish becomes restricted the only thing we can do is educate people.
 
I'm finding it hard to decipher what you wrote. So the guy who worked in the shop said you could have it for nothing to put in your tropical pond to rescue it, then it died right there and then?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top