Dollys Puppies!

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I think there is more to beauty than a face. There s a whole picture, and that includes the fact that she is holding pups and out in the yard with the dogs. You see I come from a country and grew up on a farm. The girls I know now can't even go out of the house without putting make-up on god forbid they ever posted a pic on a website wearing flip flop sandals. You make a fast judgement and quite rude for that matter. Maybe, just maybe the idea of very pretty has to do with the whole picture unlike what you must focus on which seems to be purely physical attraction. There is alot more to read into a picture and post than that.

Added:

I'll grant however that I do also see physical beauty and have said as much. I just wanted to clarify that before hand so as to clear up any confusion.

!!! I didnt mean to sound rude! :eek: :-( I'm sorry.
hehe. I aint so pretty when I smell like doggy doo! :eek: Cleaning that pen really sucks,lol. :whistle:

I like to see women with no makeup and their hair all a muss chasing kids or a dog- it's really sweet!

I like to see men all sweaty and dirty working on cars too. :*) Or with horses. :nod:

I still think it's funny!! ;) Even if you are dead serious.... :shifty: If you are a reader reading the posts it just sounds like a pickup line to me :lol: Very sweet of course but I think you took WAY too much offense to that, chill out -_- :D

Well, if you think that is quite rude then you would be mortified to be a friend of mine. In my book that wasn't rude at all. I thought it was funny.............and it is ;) Obviously that hurt your feelings............. :dunno: Sorry man!

And Crimson, you aren't the one he was calling rude........you're the pretty one, I'm the rude one :lol: so don't worry ;)

I think your response was very original though Mud! ;) See, you can say that I jumped to a conclusion because of your post.........which maybe I did, but I was mostly just kiddin'around, but you did the exact same thing
unlike what you must focus on which seems to be purely physical attraction
I think that was rude.......so we are even. :) I find beauty in things most people never give a second glance to. By you saying that line......you got me back ;)

Silver
:*

sorry crimit wasn't directed at you. And yes it was directed at Silver for what I thought and still do after reading her post in anothjer topic was nothing more than an insult directed at me. I have said a few people on this forum were pretty, once in a forum asking who you had a crush on and I am pretty sure I said I thought a few girls were pretty but nothing weird, then another in the Rogues forum where I commented that i thought bittersweet was pretty and used a little flattery and once here, it seems that I am now a marked man in silvers book. Bah seems to me like someone should have something better to do than to make snide remarks but what do I know, its forum speak bs. Sorry to hijack your thread crim. I'll back out. No need for flame wars.

It's funny how you managed to say all of that crap and then back out and say there was no need for "flame-wars".

Again, nice touch!

I too apologize Crimnson, seems like you got the joke, but he didn't.....I even apologized so what else is there :dunno: .

Keep the photos comin' :snap:

Silver
:*

Most reactions

Back