Dog Eating Things

GSD

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Zac is ill again.We think he has ate something.He isnt his usual self.He has been asleep all day and has been sick :( i think he has ate something he shouldnt have.Is there any way to tell whats wrong?
tarker(my other gsd)is fine btw

Sorry, but there is absolutely no way at all any of us could just guess what's wrong with Zac :/
The only thing I can suggest is to observe him, and if he's vomiting, salivating a lot, has diarrhoea, not eating and drinking by tomorrow - take him to the vet.

Im sorry I wish I knew what to tell you. I would take him to the vet if I were you. I hope he gets better for you...

thanks for the help

we think he has some type of flu or that he has eaten something(old food he found etc)which has upset him abit.Hes sleeping it off for now
if he isnt eating in afew days ill take him to the vet
thanks again :)

Please let us know how he is doing. I hate to see anyone's dog sick. I just wish I had better news about my friends dog..

so sorry about your dog

zac is alot better today and he had a little bit to eat.Hasnt been sick since last night so well see how he is.I think he just ate something he souldnt of. :)

When my dogs get an upset tummy I give them the charcoal dog biscuits (the grey ones) you can buy at the pet store. Mine have always gobbled them up..but they'll eat anything "I" give them ...so lol.

I have suggested to friends whose dogs refused to eat them (as they have no "goodie" smell to them...to put a dab of peanut butter (just a little..don't smother it though) on them...that always gets them eaten in short order lol.

*edit, man I cannot type today at all lol

SRC said:
*edit, man I cannot type today at all lol
[snapback]873382[/snapback]​
:lol: I can never type - that's why about 99% of my posts are always edited ;)

Well I can't ever type teh or liek but most other stuff is ok...but today....wooooo buddy. :lol:

Glad to hear your dog is ok.The one lady is gone to the vet now I will let you know the turn out soon. I hope it goes good for her...

Most reactions

Back