Do Your Fish Have Conversations?

saz326

Fish Herder
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hertfordshire
Morning/evening all.

Was watching my shoal of silver tipped tetra last night, and I could swear they were having a good playground game. It was either hopscotch, or kisschase.

My cories were all sitting in groups, having a natter about the day. They reminded me of the ladies in the old folks home that our school used to visit. Could almost imagine them holding cups of tea in one fin and having a "dunking" biscuit in the other.

The calm was then suddenly interrupted by my Male cockatoo dwarf who seems to think he owns the place. He came cruising up to the cories and then pulled a bit of an "eastenders" face making the cories scatter. "Get outa here, this is my town!" The Phil mitchell of fishies.

I know you can get real "talking" fish (believe there is a catfish that makes sounds) but if you use your imagination for a minute while watching your tank, what do your fishy Guys and Gals seem to be talking about?
 
I like this, mine would probably be saying, oh god, here she comes again having a good old stare at us. :D :D :D
 
What a fun idea for a topic! :yahoo:


Here's a spawing picture. The little rejected male on the right seems to be saying, "Oh, I loved her soooo much and she picked that guy instead."

ZygatusTposition.jpg
 
My puffers are like... wow whats this.. eh come over here look at this.. haha i can swim through it! wow! haha!

and then swim off... and find another thing to play with :P
 
most of the time its like they are saying "what you got for me,is it dinna time?,whats that?EEEK RUNAWAY!!!"
lol over active imaginations rock!


But the fighter flares at me when im checking in its like hes saying"WAAAZZZZUUUPPP!!"

haha
 
My female angelfish tries to constantly swim to me through the glass. No matter what side of the room I am on she is on that side of the tank. I imagine her going FOODFOODFOODGIMMEFOOD, sort of like that bubble hogging fish from finding nemo
 

Most reactions

Back
Top