Declan
Fishaholic
Well, I do!
And I just had one..
Today I got an aqua 40 second hand and with it came a stingray 5 pump, and it was going really slowly, so I unplugged it and to a BBQ skewer and just started picking out the algae! My god was there a lot of it! I must of had atleast 3 teaspoons worth of it!
Anywho..thats my self praisal for the day..
Anyone care to share their moments?
D.
And I just had one..
Today I got an aqua 40 second hand and with it came a stingray 5 pump, and it was going really slowly, so I unplugged it and to a BBQ skewer and just started picking out the algae! My god was there a lot of it! I must of had atleast 3 teaspoons worth of it!
Anywho..thats my self praisal for the day..
Anyone care to share their moments?
D.







