Do I Need Co2 And A Few General Questions

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Deano37

Reaction score
Hi all i have been posting many questions lately about my fluval ebi, i havnt got it set up yet because was wanting co2 setup and been enquiring about a regulator but i think i might leave co2 for now as i am new to this,the light with the ebi is 11w fluval compact light, do you think i would need co2 or would it be ok dosing with flourish excell or some other addatives, the plants i defently want are hygrophila cormbosa, moss balls , glossostigma elatinodes as a carpet plant and not sure what else, would this be okwithout co2 and also was thinking of getting external filter would people suggest fluval or enheim ? also someone mentioned getting from overseas in euros and saving 30 % anyone know any good sites and would the light be sufficient and what size heater ? i have a 50w for my small fluval spec at 7.5l due to cold north weather lol

thanks Dean

I would start with no added Chems/CO2. If the plants seem to be doing fine then you have your answer.
If they become drab then you can decide on whether you want to go for CO2 or Ferts.

Tried and Tested and all that

if i use co2 this looks like a good setup http://www.co2supermarket.co.uk/ using soda stream do ppl recomend co2 would the plants be much helthier and would i need a second light or would the 1 do ?

thanks Dean

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back