I am getting a new 55 gallon tank for xmass, I already have a 90 & 55 gallon tanks with tetras & mollies. I have about 10 yrs of experenice. My Local fish store recently got a shipment of about 20 - 4 inch Discuss.
The Owner said they could hold the Discuss for me until i get my tank and it has cycled, I also like the Sizes and Colors of the African Chiclids. I would like to start the new tank in a different direction. Should i go with the Discuss or Should i Start an African Chiclid Tank.
Suggestions !!!!
The Owner said they could hold the Discuss for me until i get my tank and it has cycled, I also like the Sizes and Colors of the African Chiclids. I would like to start the new tank in a different direction. Should i go with the Discuss or Should i Start an African Chiclid Tank.
Suggestions !!!!
just too agressive to be kept with most other fish
darn, anyway, the point was that if you want to keep agressive cichlids they are almost all species only 







