Equipment: Elite 802 air pump
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for Sale: No longer Required, very good condition
Delivery or Collection: Either
Sales price: £5.00
Postage & Packaging: £4.00
Photograph:

DSC_0137-1.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

interested in the heater and the 802 air pump. is it a good idea to have an air pump in the tank

It depends what your tank set up is like. If your filter outlet can be adjusted then you can aim it towards the surface and get a nice rippling affect. This would then mix oxygen into the water. Otherwise, yes a pump would be a good idea. The Aps300 is the better pump though as it is almost silent.

Anyone else interested? These will all be put on ebay on Sunday if they are not reserved or sold on here.

hi, feel bad doing this in the 1st post, but just signed up to the forum and found this thread wile looking around.

Is the Fluval light still for sale, regards

I will take it then please :) i think because I'm new i cant pm. How do you want payment would it be ok to post my email address?

Good stuff. Are you collecting or am I posting it? Paypal is the best for me. My email address is **********. Once you send the payment, email me your address then I will remove part of this post to stop everyone getting my details lol...

Good stuff. Are you collecting or am I posting it? Paypal is the best for me. My email address is ************. Once you send the payment, email me your address then I will remove part of this post to stop everyone getting my details lol...

postage please :) have copied your email address, so can delete. will send payment now :)

Payment received and email sent. Thank you.

Light unit now sold, heater and pumps still available.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back