Decorations From Zooplus?

jmkgreen

Fishaholic
Joined
Jul 30, 2005
Messages
474
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Sutton, Cambs
My new tank is 48x24x24 and the decorations sold locally appear more suitable for smaller tanks. eBay doesn't seem to have a great deal either.

One option is bogwood from TA Aquaculture but it's pricey and comes with a £8.50 delivery charge.

Zooplus appear to have a good selection of larger items and free delivery over £29 - but does anyone have some of their stuff, if so is it a good deal?

Stuff I'm looking at: Mangrove Artificial Root, Shale Rocks, Sand-Blasted Branch (instead of the Mangrove).

Advice appreciated!
 
ive never used them, but i would go for a known company offering free postage on heavy items,but wait a little while and im sure you`ll find lots of people that have used them :)
hope you get the decs you want

shelagh xxx
 
I've been looking at The Green Machine and Aqua Essentials. You can view the actual pieces you wish to purchase but they seem more expensive than TA Aquaculture !
You could check this http://ukaps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6687
If this link is against forum rules I'm sure a mod will remove it

Paul
 
Yeah they're not exactly cheap are they? I spotted Charterhouse have a new live plants section this morning - they seem to rule when it comes to super expensive plants!
 
There are traders on ebay that do nano pack deals etc, you get like 5-6 nice lovely live plants and a nice random piece of bogwood with moss growing on it, lovely little pack, couple of those means you get a nice range of plants and bogwood, for about a 5er a pack
 
Plants aren't much of a problem - I got one of those "nano" deals a few years back off eBay it was fine.

I'm more interested in obtaining larger bits of bogwood / roots / slave / etc. Zooplus are the only site I've found with anything reasonable and I was hoping to hear of experiences.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top