FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Please start posting entries and nominations for the December 2013 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the competition so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on 15th December 2013.

(As a side note:  If there are less than 3 entries in a given month, the entries will be held over until the following month.)

Confirmation pic  (had to get the flashlight since she hid on the dark side of the tank  :grr:)

Not enough entries, so here goes my study of the platy digestive system
laugh.png

platypoo_zpsfa9f3e37.jpg

DecVerify_zps9ec6c8f2.jpg

I thought I might have a go at it, but if I had my good camera, this would be the best picture ever!
IMG_1550_zps8904a7b2.jpg
IMG_1556_zps972ad98f.jpg

1476607_10153531723465577_675095035_n.jpg

Confirmation to come. I didn't manage to grab one at the time.

Oh hi btw!

Trying something different this month. :)

Entry
IMG_8689_zps94b2e760.jpg

Verification:

20131209_202345_zpsf523274a.jpg

"Hurry up slave and take my photo. I can't pose all day. And bring me some of your finest brine. I can't plan world domination on an empty stomach."

1463602_10152245570561055_1419087830_n.jpg

"Yes master."

IMGP0011.JPG

IMG_1576_zps0b36963c.jpg
Thanks to my wonderful friend eaglesaquarium I want this picture to be my entry. I know Im not gonna win but its beter than the other one

I'm sorry but i just had to ask..EJE what is your betta in at the moment? tank/bowl?

I'll enter my yellow watchman goby and pistol shrimp pair :)

Entry:

Verif:

amy1994 said:
I'm sorry but i just had to ask..EJE what is your betta in at the moment? tank/bowl?
Bowl. YES, I know its bad. I change it out twice a day and Wildbetta says he looks good for how he is in a bowl. She says I have been doing a good job at taking care of him.

I just got done with a fish-in cycle of a tank (used tank, got the whole setup for 40 bucks, came with some ccichlid, one has died, I will rehome the other one) and He is a red devil cichlid, and Im looking to either a) euthinize him if I cant rehome him, or b) rehome him. He is probably heavily stunted as they need 75g tanks minimum.

Once I take care of the red devil the betta will be moving into the 15g cycled tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back