Damselfly Lava

woody617

New Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
When I cleaned my tropical tank today I found what seems to be a Damselfly lava in the vegetation.
I assume this was introduced with the new plants I purchased lest week.
My question is as follows: - is it safe to keep it in the tank or should I get it out ASAP.
 
I just think the double typo is hilariously funny :shout: You wrote lava instead of larva in both the title and the post. :blink: Hahahahahahaa :D
 
I've currently got a damsel larvae in my betta tank they will only threaten fry or shrimp etc they do actually have a taste for snails which is a good thing.

If you can slowly acclimatise to room temp then outside and find a pond as I always think it's a shame to kill these critters... (hehe I am a big dragonfly fanatic ;) )
 
i had a damselfly larva in my tank last year but it didn't attack any fish and when it metamorphosed i released the damselfly into my garden where
there are many damselflies and dragonflies
 
I think I had a Damselfly larva in my tank... but the first think I noticed was what looked like a Dragonfly sat on the internal Jwul filter when I lifted the lid to feed the fishies! Don't know if it actually eat and of the Platy fry tho...

I stuck him in a glass and then released him into the garden. It was either that or squishing him and that just seemed cruel!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top