cory's and frog's???

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

sydney

Reaction score
I saw my cory "cleaning" my frog :huh: yea!! it was doing it's whole gravle cleaning thing and it went right over the frog!!!! I don't think it hurt the frog cause the frog didn't move, but I was wondering if it isn't good to have both of them in together? sorry I have so many question, I am really new at all this and I want to do it right :)

Hi sydney :)

Corys get along fine with frogs. :nod:

Your little cory was just, "doing his job," and the froggy was in the way. :lol:

cool, thanks for the info!! :D so it sounds like I have an ADF ( they are the ones with webbed feet right???) is it common for them to be REALLY shy? I hardly ever see mine :no: !!! also what about feeding them, do they need anything special? thanks again for answering all my silly questions :*)

hey I found the link you had about the adf's, that has the pictures and I am sure that mine is a dwarf :p any way I am still wondering about the whole feeding issue and about him being shy (do you think it would help if I got more than one?) thanks

sydney said:
hey I found the link you had about the adf's, that has the pictures and I am sure that mine is a dwarf :p any way I am still wondering about the whole feeding issue and about him being shy (do you think it would help if I got more than one?) thanks
Yes, I also find them to be very shy. They do love to hide under things but will eventually come out. Try leaving the lights to the aquarium out and you may see him more often.

ADF's should be fed frozen bloodworms as the staple diet. About 4-5 bloodworms a day would be good. You could also offer them HBH frog and tadpole bites. Some frogs also like frozen brine shrimp.

Hi sydney :)

I think it would be good to get him a little friend. :thumbs: Mine seems more active now than when he was alone. :nod:

They also seem more active in the evening and at night than during the day. Another thing that seems to help is housing them in a cozy container rather than in a big tank with a lot of open space and fish. They do not need a great deal of space.

Do you have a little cave where they can get away from the fish if they want to? :unsure:

yea I have a cave, and a ton of other hiding places. I'll see if I can get another frog from my lfs :D thanks for the help.

Most reactions

Back