I'd like to get my tank a few bottom dwellers and I've had cories before and loved them, I want shrimp as well though. Does anyone know of any instances where these two may not get along? Cheers in advance
Okay cheers that's good to know, I thought I'd double check because I recall reading/hearing about shrimps being a catfishes prey, couldn't remember the species of catfish though. Thanks a lot matey!
I've kept adult amano shrimp with dwarf habrosus corys with no problems (the corys were half the size of the shrimp), not sure about big corys with small shrimp though, that would probably result in missing shrimp...
I'm looking at getting pepper cories in a couple of months but the shrimp very soon, something about the same size is what I was gonna go for so even if they're a little small they'll have a while to meat up!
its peppered ive got with three cherrys m8
id wait and see how this thread goes though as cat said some of the baby shrimp might end up as food but the adults are fine well mine are
regards scot