Condensation Trays

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Ant_Soton

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just wandering as with the new lids on the tanks its going to be arkward when cleaning etc as i'd have to take the lid off to get the condensation tray off. The feeding flaps are not big enough to get my arm in or the gravel vac !! Just worried about my lights though.

No there not essential. My tank gets alot of condensation jus under the lid. Makes it slightly awkward when taking lid off to clean as all water drips down but it wont cause any harm to your lights.

ive had tanks for 20 years and not had one yet, i nearly brought one for a tank without a lid, di :blush:

Thanks! Just seems a waste having bought something i'm not gonna use once the new lids are ready !! What lighting are you using?

No there not essential. My tank gets alot of condensation jus under the lid. Makes it slightly awkward when taking lid off to clean as all water drips down but it wont cause any harm to your lights.

Sorry, didn't see your reply stuck in the middle there !! I suppose it depends what lights you have. Im using arcadia which i believe are pretty good?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back