Hawkins
Fish Herder
I have a 125L tank with the current fish:
3 lemon tetras (1 has gone missing today, did have 4)
5 cherry barbs
1 male Siamese fighting fish
just wondering if I could add any of these:
1 small angelfish
1 female honey Gourami
1 female fighting fish (wondered if the tank was big enough for the 2 bettas not to notice each other, it does have a few plants and rocks for hiding places)
I have these 3 fish in other tanks, but would really like to put them in the big tank if possible.
3 lemon tetras (1 has gone missing today, did have 4)
5 cherry barbs
1 male Siamese fighting fish
just wondering if I could add any of these:
1 small angelfish
1 female honey Gourami
1 female fighting fish (wondered if the tank was big enough for the 2 bettas not to notice each other, it does have a few plants and rocks for hiding places)
I have these 3 fish in other tanks, but would really like to put them in the big tank if possible.

![Pair Of Krobia Xinguensis [Redhill, Rh1]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_dc62b2fcb5bb6915.webp)





