Compatabe?

PRW1988

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Canada
So in my other post, somebody mentioned that if I had bumblee bee gobies and knight gobies, the Knight gobies would probably eat the bumblee bees... is this true? I just assumed since they both derive from the same species that they'd be fine together, but I don't want to go out on the limb and end up being wrong :crazy:
 
So in my other post, somebody mentioned that if I had bumblee bee gobies and knight gobies, the Knight gobies would probably eat the bumblee bees... is this true? I just assumed since they both derive from the same species that they'd be fine together, but I don't want to go out on the limb and end up being wrong :crazy:

Yes, the knights can eat the bbgs. Lots of fish from the same family eat each other (see cichlids for instance...) and gobies are no exception.
 
Yes, the knights can eat the bbgs. Lots of fish from the same family eat each other (see cichlids for instance...) and gobies are no exception.

In fact, it seems that Gobies seem to be a family where this happens a lot. Probably because of the families large size and large variety of species with different temperaments.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top