Co2 Regulators And Other Co2 Questions

No not really, but it did get quite hot and you have to attach it to the reg yourself, which isn't tricky really, but the reg i attached it to (an aquamedic reg BTW) ended up leaking, so I just decided, 'why complicate things?' so have a very simple cylinder, reg, diffuser system, nothing I dont need :)

Sam cant you put the solenoid inline with the Lunapet and have the needle valve screwed into the reg?

Andy

Well I was going to, then I looked at the site and they only cost around 20quid new so I'd have to sell you mine for 10, and that just seems silly, might as well hold on to it! Oh sod it, you can have it for 10 if you want, I dont think I'll ever use one again.

Sam

Well I was going to, then I looked at the site and they only cost around 20quid new so I'd have to sell you mine for 10, and that just seems silly, might as well hold on to it! Oh sod it, you can have it for 10 if you want, I dont think I'll ever use one again.

Sam

Haha, I was kidding :p But, I'll PM you when I'm ready to pounce on a CO2 system.

Not if its gonna be a spare ;) I might as well just hold on to it in that case :p

I'd better buy it quick ;)

You see, the problem is if I buy it, I'm commiting myself. Oh what the heck, I'm gonna do it anyway, I just haven't admitted it yet :lol:

PM on its way :p

I am using one of these Solenoids and can recommend them, although as mentioned earlier they do get warm but not too hot. I have mine running for about 10hrs with the lights.

You got it for a good price as well DevUK. (Damn if only I waited a couple of days before ordering mine :rolleyes: )

The solenoid itself I strapped to the side of the C02 cannister with velcro strips (thanks SmithRC :good: ) which the Network guys at work use for cable tidying. I thought that as the unit got warm and it was attached to the side of the cannister this would warm the bottle up slightly and help the C02 flow.

Is this a good idea?

The solenoid itself I strapped to the side of the C02 cannister with velcro strips (thanks SmithRC :good: ) which the Network guys at work use for cable tidying.

Haha! I pinched a role of that stuff from work too (I work in IT and have access to all the server rooms). Great for almost everything you can think of, including cycle clips :D

I thought that as the unit got warm and it was attached to the side of the cannister this would warm the bottle up slightly and help the C02 flow. Is this a good idea?

Erm... no idea :blink:

Well, to dig up an old thread, I ordered this regulator a few minutes ago as recommended :)

Should be about 70 euros including shipping.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back