Co2 Bubbles In Tank

sp8600

Reaction score
Hi,
I've now got my CO2 system set up.  Its a FE with an inline diffuser which is attached to the return pipe.  
The problem I have is loads and loads of small bubbles coming out of the return pipe, there are so many it is making the tank have a fog effect.  Not clear at all.
Any solutions?

Thanks

1st thing I'd do is reduce the bubble count, my inline diffuser did emit tiny bubbles from the outflow but not to the extent it fogged the water, I'd imagine with the amount of Co2 you're describing you must be well over or very close to having about 50mg/l, the best results I've ever had with Co2 diffusion is to have a simple ceramic diffuser directly beneath the intake strainer, I got more dissolved gas at a reduced bubble count with no visible evidence in the returned water other than the odd small "belch" of trapped gas out of the filter, and that's the method that I've returned to doing
smile.png

Thanks, I'll try that, however, the drop checker never gets to a lime colour.  Its always a very dark green, hence the higher bubble rate...

Most reactions

Back