fiskkeeperpro
Fishaholic
im looking at buying some cherry shrimps and on ebay ive seen this seller "jrharbour"
on his ebay selling page he says
with this it sounds like it is very resonable, he also sells fish so has anyone had any experiences with him or can you reccomend me a good cherry shrimp seller with reasonable prices?
thanks
Will
on his ebay selling page he says
*GUARANTEED ALIVE ON ARRIVAL PROMISE
Guaranteed alive on delivery including postage costs. If any shrimp are dead, I will refund you pro-rate the full cost including postage. I go to great lengths to ensure the safe transit of my shrimp. You have nothing to lose. If they are dead, I will refund you immediately. I do however require a photo to be emailed to me within 1 hour of signing for the items and may ask for the dead shrimps to be returned to me as proof.
The safe transit of my shrimp are my top priority. A suitable delivery date will be arranged before I sent them. I have sent hundreds of shrimps via http/www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk and have never lost any.
with this it sounds like it is very resonable, he also sells fish so has anyone had any experiences with him or can you reccomend me a good cherry shrimp seller with reasonable prices?
thanks
Will
/www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk
,glad you found the post 






