Cherry Shrimp - 20 For £10

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Right folks, I will be selling the last of my stock in packs of 20 for £20 including postage. All orders will be posted next Thursday for delivery on Friday 8th June
Please PM me to order
Cheers,
Chris

Right folks, I will be selling the last of my stock in packs of 20 for £20 including postage. All orders will be posted next Thursday for delivery on Friday 8th June
Please PM me to order
Cheers,
Chris

I would be interested in about 60, I have pmed you

Hi, I would like 20 if you've still got some available. I can't pm as don't have enough posts yet, my email address is [email protected]. Thanks :)

Hello mate you still selling? Just waiting for my tank to finish cycling and I'd gladly buy some.

had mine nearly a month,, and they have started coloring up quite nicely,,they love courgette and carrot,, also turning up the temp just one degree, improved colors :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi i am re doing my tank at the moment so i cant have them yet but do you think you will have any left in about a week ?

Sorry folks, I've been away for a while hence not being able to get online.
Most are now gone - maybe 50 lot but I find it hard to get to the Post Office now so they would have to be collected from Leatherhead, Surrey.

Mine i got from chris are spot on :) got 2 batchs my mother picked some up one day and i got the second batch :)

Temped to get some more :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back