OscarWilde
Fishaholic
Got my 50G Setup now:
Current Occupants are:
1 Pearl Gourami
12 Pristella Tetra
4 X Sunset Platys
4 X Red Platys
1 X Bee Catfish
1 X Sailfin Plec
1 X Australian Redclaw Crayfish
I really like all of these fish however they are all small and the tank looks really busy. I need some centre piece fish (somthing colouful and peaceful) to finish off the tank. I also want to buy a mature fish so anything readily avaliable that people may have to sell would be best.
May be a tall order, any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Tanks Specs (60" X 14" X 14")
Current Occupants are:
1 Pearl Gourami
12 Pristella Tetra
4 X Sunset Platys
4 X Red Platys
1 X Bee Catfish
1 X Sailfin Plec
1 X Australian Redclaw Crayfish
I really like all of these fish however they are all small and the tank looks really busy. I need some centre piece fish (somthing colouful and peaceful) to finish off the tank. I also want to buy a mature fish so anything readily avaliable that people may have to sell would be best.
May be a tall order, any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Tanks Specs (60" X 14" X 14")

/www.fishforums.net/content/Oddballs...ni-Rainbowfish/






