Center Piece Fish For 63l?

Honeys grow to 3" or so I think - check it out over in the anabantoids forum
 
Hi Johnlenham :)

Oh my goodness! Whenever I see someone go off on a rant like that............. :S

It's just as well you changed your mind about the rams. Any kind of cichlid is apt to stress the corys. Platys are nice yellow fish and there are some absolutely beautiful yellow guppies. Both of them are peaceful too. :D
 
Hi Johnlenham :)

Oh my goodness! Whenever I see someone go off on a rant like that............. :S

It's just as well you changed your mind about the rams. Any kind of cichlid is apt to stress the corys. Platys are nice yellow fish and there are some absolutely beautiful yellow guppies. Both of them are peaceful too. :D


Curses! I allways pick fish that dont get on with what I have :X ah well
Still trying to find a stand out fish like my betta(not in the tank anymore! lol), medium to large (for the tank so up to 4") that would do ok in it own, maybe a killifish or two sparkling gouriamis if I can track some down?

Doesn't have to be yellow by the way as I can allways get a few lemon tetras or something.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top