Catfish/Loach Recommendations?

sami the cichlid

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi all,

i want to add some kind of bottom feeder (as i only have barbs and mollies) and was considering catfishes or loaches. i love clown loaches and pictus catfish, but can anyone recommend other ones, mabey your personal favourites?
thumbs-up.gif
 
I know they are hard to find, but I am a big fan of the Batik Loach. I'm not sure how big your tank is, but they are a nice option for 10-20g tanks because they only get about 2.5 inches long and don't need a school so you don't have to worry about overstocking. Very pretty fish, and great personalities! If you can lay your hands on one of these gems, consider yourself lucky!
 
For a 20g I would suggest a school of one of the smaller corydoras species -- a little shy, but tons of fun in large enough groups!
 
thanks everyone, im liking the Batik Loach!

anymore advice welcome :D

any catfish?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top