3 Akysis prashadi-£5 each or £12 for the group

Akysis vespa-£5 each or £12 for the group

2 Banjo catfish-£3 each or £6 for both

1 Stripped Raphael catfish-£3

1 5" albino male BN-£15

Old pic of him with eggs

1 5" brown female BN-SOLD

1 4" albino female bn-SOLD

Loads of Brown bn fry from 1"-3". The bigger once can be sexed. £2 for the bigger once and 50p for the smaller once

1 Garra rufa - £3

Or £60 for everything.

Cheers

shame you are not closer to me i would have had all the catfish minus the plecs, don't supose you travel near bedfordshire do you???

For got to say that if anyone buys anything they can have some Malaysian Trumpet Snail for free aswell because i have loads.

Solid no for postage? Travel near Worcestershire? Would love two BNs and a Banjo.

Solid no for postage? Travel near Worcestershire? Would love two BNs and a Banjo.
Postage isnt worth the risk at this time of year IMO, plus im not to keen of posting catfish anyway because last time i got some they managed to rip through 2 bags with there spines and got tangled up in the bags which all the water had come out of and almost died.

The LFS's round here are sooo boring unless you travel to Birmingham. Its also just my luck that everything im interested in is sooo far away, its like im the only one who owns a tank around here.

Both female BNs sold.
Offers on any of the other fish?
thanks for letting me purchase ur female bns,very healthy fish again.i would recommend this young mans fish as ive had afew off him now and always healthy well fed fish.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back