Campoma nr.31, Blue snake endler

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Overhere a video of my Campoma nr.31. Also known as blue snake endler. It's a genuine endler from the campoma region in Venezuela.

I do like snake, mosaic, and leopard patterns. Not very visible here but probably because they are young I guess ?
What do you feed them ?

I do like snake, mosaic, and leopard patterns. Not very visible here but probably because they are young I guess ?
What do you feed them ?
I guess, the light is making the snake pattern on the chest faded. But it's there...
I give all of my fish a variety of fish food...
IMG_0213.JPG
same!
they-- look like the feeder guppies and endlers!(but they are so cool)
But these do cost a lot more than feeder guppies... ;)

I like the colourings, Ive rarely seen any endlers for sale here in U.K, I know they are available but my LFS dont seem to bother with them. Im sticking with my mutt guppy for now. They seem to be doing really well

I like the colourings, Ive rarely seen any endlers for sale here in U.K, I know they are available but my LFS dont seem to bother with them. Im sticking with my mutt guppy for now. They seem to be doing really well
Endlers are readily available in my neck of the woods. One shop owner told me that they get them in because they appear to be hardier than the guppies. Apparently, they are popular amongst the local fish-keeping population, with heavy emphasis on the males.

Oh wow !

I bet I couldn't find it in business :/
There are a lot of fish food offers on the internet. It's harder to find the best price /quality rate. Luckely I'm able to purchase them from a wholesaler in fish food. While the owner and I know eachother from the vivaristic events, I get those foods for wholesale prices an in bulk packaging. Not labeled with a brand name but just the ingredients are labeled. This comes from a factore of fish food for ornamental fish. Known brands are buying their foods from them as well. But with the brand name of the buyer. And in a sudden the price will go up just because their brand name is on the package and you also have to pay for the cans they're in.
Thanks. In the UK at an average lfs, you'll probably see the most standard endlers and endler hybrids. But endlers of mine have been sold to people from the UK. At one of Europe's most largest vivaristic events called "Vivarium", the past years, people from the UK made reservations to pick those fish up at this event.
Endlers are readily available in my neck of the woods. One shop owner told me that they get them in because they appear to be hardier than the guppies. Apparently, they are popular amongst the local fish-keeping population, with heavy emphasis on the males.
Endlers and wild guppies are stronger than most fancy guppies. And they're also easier to keep in softer water.
Even at stores overhere, males are more popular to be sold than those females. Some stores even sell solely males.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back