Call Themselves Quality Fish Importers :(

silky

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Points
0
i was just browsing the net looking at tropical fish importers and i came across this one HERE
i thought it looked quite promising until i saw parrot cichlids that look dyed
please take a look and tell me what you think, if i get your expert opinion im going to write a very ( lets just say) assertive email to the distributors
thanks
silky
 
I have visited this place with my old work boss. I was very pleased with what I saw. In the stock in the tanks, I didnt see a dyed fish. Although there could well be died fish I dont think they have them in stock. So I carnt really complain about it.

YF
 
the blue green and purple are the same pic as the yellow on but they have juat changed the colour of the hole pic the blue green or purple.
 
on the link if you scrol down a bit there are purple parrot cichlids, green parrots and on the assorted parrots piccie, it looks terrible :(

surely it is still quite wrong in showing dyed fish, because it is a stocklist so they must have them in store
 
They definitely look dyed to me, parrots that aren't dyed should be some shade of orange.
 
If nothing else it makes a nice reference site. Now if someone mentions a fish here I can easily look it up on this site and see what the fish looks like.


Regarding the dyed question. Look at the Blue, Yellow, Green and Violet parrots. It's the same photo with the some colour adjustments in something like PhotoShop. So I wouldn't take any notice of colours in those thumbnails. The yellow one looks like the original picture, going by the background colours.


It seems to have most fish at 26C. Is this the typical/best temperture for community fish? I thought it was 24C.
 
If nothing else it makes a nice reference site. Now if someone mentions a fish here I can easily look it up on this site and see what the fish looks like.

It seems to have most fish at 26C. Is this the typical/best temperture for community fish? I thought it was 24C.
24-26 is normale for comunity fish mine is 25c
 

Most reactions

Back
Top